By Andrew Filev, Tony Loton, Visit Amazon's Kevin McNeish Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, Kevin McNeish, , Ben Schoellmann, John Slater, Chaur G. Wu
As a way to use Visio for company Architects to speedy layout and create company software program, this can be the booklet for you.
The integration of visible Studio .NET firm Architect and Visio for firm Architects is an impressive blend. Visio deals strong diagramming services, together with things like growing UML types, mapping out and producing databases, and supporting the improvement of disbursed platforms. Visios integration with visible Studio .NET company Architect signifies that C# or visible Basic(r) .NET code may be generated from UML diagrams, therefore giving your initiatives an important kick-start, and visible Studio .NET initiatives is usually opposite engineered to UML models.
This publication will ultimately assist you utilize Visios time- and labor-saving beneficial properties, and unharness Visios energy in your company development.
To use this e-book you need to be ok with the fundamental strategies of UML.
What you'll examine from this book
* Diagramming company elements in Visio
* producing code from UML models
* opposite engineering visible Studio .NET tasks into UML versions, without or with resource code
* Documenting initiatives with UML and Visio
* Designing allotted functions with Visio diagrams
* utilizing Object-Role Modeling and round-trip engineering for database layout